Also, the festival program includes not only filming of original films, but also film screenings
The competition was held with the support of the Writers’ Union of Russia, the Russian State Library, the Soyuzmultfilm studio, the Mann, Ivanov and Farber publishing house, and regional authorities in the field of culture and education.
From September 21 to 30, in a special application on the Odnoklassniki social network, an open nationwide vote will be held, with the help of which members of the All-Russian Expert Pedagogical Council under the Ministry of Education will be determined, the press service of the department reports.
How to vote on Odnoklassniki?
– Go to the “We are teachers” group on the Odnoklassniki social network, click on the “Pedsovet” application at the top of the page;
– Go to the application, click on the “Vote” button;
– Select any federal district and region;
– To view candidates from the region, click on “More” in the candidate card, and then – “Vote”;
– After you vote, you will be able to see the percentage distribution of votes.
You have two more votes to vote for other candidates (each voting participant has three votes a day, which he can give for representatives of any regions. You can vote for an unlimited number of days until September 30 inclusive).
In total, 1,779 applications were received from teachers from all regions of the country. The gathering took place on the portal “Russian Education” and on the site of the social network Odnoklassniki from 5 to 17 September. The announcement of the names of the winners of the open national vote is planned for October 5, Teacher’s Day.
On August 26, 2020, the Minister of Education of the Russian Federation Sergey Kravtsov announced the creation of the All-Russian Expert Pedagogical Council during a direct dialogue with the teaching community at the Federal Pedagogical Council.
An open nationwide vote will be possible thanks to the partnership with Mail.ru Group. The social network Odnoklassniki acts as a public platform for the formation of the council, where voting for candidates to the expert council will take place from 21 to 30 September.
The epidemiological situation in schools, preschool institutions and institutions of secondary vocational education is calm, there are no serious reasons for transferring schools to distance learning, said the Minister of Education of the Russian Federation Sergei Kravtsov.
He stated this during the press conference “Cybersport and Ecology. New Trends in School Education “, dedicated to the presentation by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation and the Russian movement of schoolchildren of the innovative projects” Cup of RDS in e-sports “and” Eco-duty in the country “.
“More than two weeks have passed since the moment general educational institutions opened and opened traditionally, and there are no serious reasons for transferring schools to distance learning today,” said Sergey Kravtsov.
The head of the Ministry of Education noted that the situation is monitored daily.
“As of September 17, all schools, preschool institutions, professional educational organizations are open. There are point cases of detecting coronavirus infection – either in adults or in schoolchildren, but these are isolated cases. There are no outbreaks, mass diseases, ”added Sergey Kravtsov.
He reminded the students of the need to comply with the measures prescribed by Rosobrnadzor.
“We see that compliance with these measures guarantees the safety and health of students, teachers and parents of students,” added Sergey Kravtsov.
The Artek International Children’s Center is hosting the Artek Scarlet Sails International Children’s Film Festival for the 28th time, the press service reports.
During the festival, participants will be able to get acquainted with the classics of cinema, documentaries and popular science films, as well as try themselves as directors, actors, screenwriters and cameramen. The program is being held in partnership with the Kinogrom Association of Artists for the Development and Promotion of Children’s Cinema.
Each “Artek” squad has become a film studio, which creates short feature films. Participants study the history of cinema, genres and stages of the creation of films, learn the names of outstanding cinema figures, get acquainted with important and demanded professions in the industry.
Also, the festival program includes not only filming of original films, but also film screenings. The residents of Artek will see eight full-length competitive films, five short films and 21 animated films, choose winners in several nominations, and name the best actors and actresses.
In addition, Artek residents will have acting contests, the sports and intellectual game “Film Relay”, the quest “Cinema-Magic Country”, the festival of plot dance “Miracle Called Kino”, the quiz “In the world of film professions”, the polymath marathon “Cinema Art: Yesterday, today Tomorrow”.
Also, Artek residents will celebrate the birthday of the international ecological organization “Greenpeace”, the International Day of Peace, the Day of the State Emblem and the State Flag of the Republic of Crimea.
The marathon of the short films “Artek Stories” will end.
The Artek International Children’s Center, which is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, is located in Crimea and has the status of an international innovation platform for general and additional education, as well as recreation and recreation. He is a full member of the International Association of Children’s Camps. From 2014 to 2019, the children’s center received more than 180 thousand children, including more than 6300 foreign children from 87 countries. In 2020, Artek, together with 87 partner organizations, is implementing more than 100 thematic educational programs of a technical, artistic, tourism and local history, social and pedagogical orientation.
In June 2020, Artek celebrated its 95th anniversary. In the online project “Happy Anniversary, Artek!” From June 3 to June 17, over 23 thousand children and adults from all regions of Russia and 55 countries took part.
On September 30, accepting applications for the All-Russian competition of programs and methodological developments “The best program for organizing children’s recreation and their recovery” starts, the press service of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation reports.
Applications and materials can be submitted until October 16.
The documents must indicate the exact data of the authors of the programs and upload a full package of documents in accordance with the regulations of the competition, as well as attach a cover letter about the passage of the regional stage.
The competition is held in the following nominations:
1. Programs of organizations for recreation of children and their recovery of seasonal action (organization of recreation for children and their recovery, functioning during the summer period).
2. Programs of organizations for recreation of children and their health improvement all year round (organization of recreation for children and their health improvement, functioning throughout the year).
3. Programs of camps organized by educational organizations that organize recreation and health improvement of students during vacation time (with a round-the-clock or day stay).
4. Programs of children’s specialized (profile) camps (organizations focused on various contingent of children (gifted children; children in difficult life situations, etc.).
5. Programs for children’s camps of various thematic focus (programs that are implemented in accordance with the directions of additional education).
6. Methodological developments (methodological recommendations and methodological manuals that ensure the improvement of the quality of the content and management of activities in the organizations of children’s recreation and their health improvement).
7. Inclusive programs for the organization of recreation and health improvement of children (programs aimed at the active inclusion and integration of children with disabilities into the environment of their peers).
8. Online shift programs (programs for remote organization of children’s recreation, including online and offline activities, united by the general concept of the camp program, contributing to the achievement of the main goal of the camp).
Summing up the results of the competition and awarding the winners are scheduled for November – December 2020.
The results of the competition, as well as the works of the winners and prize-winners, will be published on the website of the Federal Center for Children and Youth Tourism and Local History Detskyotdykh.rf.
The All-Russian competition “The best program for organizing children’s recreation and their recovery” is held by the Federal Center for Children and Youth Tourism and Local History.
The purpose of the competition is to identify the best programs aimed at improving the organization of children’s recreation and their health improvement, meeting the needs of children and their parents in safe and high-quality recreation and health improvement of children.
Competition objectives: to identify the best programs implemented in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in 2020; study, generalization and dissemination of the experience of the regions; popularization of best practices; creating conditions for the dissemination of positive experience in organizing children’s recreation and their health improvement on the territory of the Russian Federation.