Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 29, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Scoot City, Sydney, NSW.
- Servicerefers to the Website.
- Websiterefers to Scoot City, accessible from https://www.scootcity.com.au/
- Goodsrefer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Ordersmean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You purchased the Goods .
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive Your order cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- You produce the order number or proof of purchase
- The Goods are sealed, all accessories are complete, unworn and in its original condition
- You agree to deduct restocking fee ranging from 15% to 70% depending on our evaluation and shipping fees (two ways) from the total refund amount (this is applicable once the Goods have been labelled for shipping).
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. This may result in a repair, replacement or exchange being refused.
Warranty does not cover where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Return of goods after 30 days from purchase date will fall under this category.
As per Australian Consumer Law, the seller has the right to refuse refund requests due to minor issues. The seller may offer repair or replacement instead.
Change of mind returns after the 30 days can be declined by the seller.
Refund requests due to major issues can be accepted provided conditions of returns above were satisfied.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Mearth, Unit 1 Workit Spaces Unit B1/13 – 21 Mandible St. Alexandria, NSW, Australia
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com