Mearth Technology PTY. LTD. (Mearth below) returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce the order number, or a proof of purchase
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is with all accessories;
- It is unworn, unused and in its original condition
If these requirements are not satisfied Mearth reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns. Mearth may elect to return the product to the closest distributor store to determine the nature of the problem. Warranty does not cover where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Mearth reserves the right to: Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair or exchange. This may result in a repair; the exchange being refused.
How to Return an Item: Contact us via chat on the website or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com request for a return label to return your product.
We will evaluate according to the returned product if we accept the return these fees may apply.
- E-Scooter: 15% restocking fee + Shipping fee
- E-Bike: 15% restocking fee
Returns Due to Our Error: If you received your product and it’s defective or damage at the time of receipt, we’ll make things right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories
- Replacing the product or
- We cover the cost of the return shipping fees
- For refund request within 30 days regardless of the issue, return shipping fees and restocking fees will apply
Refund Request: If you received your product defective or damage, we can ONLY issue you a refund if the problem can’t be fixed and the customer can provide us evidence of the said problem. We only accept returns for refund within 30 days upon purchased.
- Your order number or the original receipt is the best form of proof of purchase for your warranty
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- All returns will be subject to the restocking fee mentioned above; fees will be taken out of total paid by the customer to Mearth Technology
- We don’t accept return for refund after 30 days from purchase.
- Mearth does not cover postage for repair after 30 days from the purchase date.
- E-Bike Zero: Warranty:1 year on Frame, Motor and Battery
- Mearth X E-scooter: Warranty: 2 years on frame, 1 year on battery and motor
- Lite II E-scooter: Warranty: 1 year on frame, battery and motor
- Mearth Warranty is non-transferrable from one owner to another
- Warranty does not cover where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- Please note: Repair within 30 day is covered under warranty in Mearth, repair fees applies after 30 day of purchase except for frame, motor and battery (quality issue). And upgrades warranty details still holds on the original purchased date of the original order.